Recently, we came across an interesting poll conducted by The Enterprise Council on Small Business. They asked small business owners, “What is the single most important problem facing your business today?”
The responses were very enlightening, and are useful for understanding your customers if you sell to small businesses. Here’s the breakdown of the responses:
Poor sales 20%
Government regulations 16%
Cash flow 14%
Quality of labor 7%
Cost of labor 4%
Cost and avail. of insurance 4%
Finance and interest rates 4%
The top response shouldn’t be too surprising. In fact, it’s what defines small businesses. Small businesses typically don’t have a large volume of sales or revenue, and while some have steady business, many worry constantly about a lack of business and sales growth.
This list also shows that uncertainty about or disagreement with government regulation, perhaps led by the new federal health care laws, is top of mind for small business owners. Many small business owners are forced to choose “practical solutions” to regulatory demands, especially when the cost of compliance is high or it isn’t clear how to comply. Accordingly, the risk of being investigated or audited, without the protective shield of a large legal department, may also come into play for small business owners.
The remaining concerns are almost exclusively financial. Money concerns, therefore, are clearly a critical theme to consider when trying to understand the mindset of small business owners.
So, how should you adjust your sales approach in light of this information? Check out our companion post on What to Focus on When Selling to Small Business Owners.
I’m pleased to announce our largest single app update to date.
New features include:
- Reservation Tab
- Fan Wall v2 Tab
- Events v2 Tab
- Car Finder Tab
- Website Tab thumbnails enabled
- Loyalty Tab lock icon now customizable
- New “More” navigation option for premium designs
- Ability to upload background images everywhere
- Link sliding images to areas in the app
- Faster load and refresh times
- And much more…
So what’s next for Bizness Apps?
- We have a huge update coming to Bizness CRM soon
- Decrease mobile app loading times significantly
- Deeper iOS integration and functionality
- More social engagement and interactiveness for users
- News tab to easily integrate useful and engaging content
- Location based push notifications
- Ability for resellers to limit the content their clients see on their platform
- Enable search functions across all of our features
- Email forms coming soon to mobile websites
- And much much more…
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions!
Thanks again for all your support!
CEO at Bizness Apps
Search Engine Optimization is usually implemented to help websites improve their online ranking and exposure. But did you know that SEO is also applicable to mobile applications, regardless if they’re reseller mobile apps or not? In fact, mobile app SEO is very important, particularly now that every app stores is bursting with millions of mobile apps.
SEO for white label mobile applications work virtually the same way as SEO for websites. This means, all the stuff you know about Search Engine Optimization can also be used when submitting your mobile app. Remember that the more people submitting apps to various app markets, the harder it is to rank well on mobile app searches. Boost your app ranking and exposure using the following white label mobile app SEO tips:
Optimize your app’s meta data like meta description, etc. on your chosen platform/s, instead of optimizing it for app search. Think about your target audience carefully. Do you want to tap the global market or maybe just the US market? Is it mainly for men or women mobile app users? Is there any age range preference? Although none of these elements really prevent other users from finding your app, they offer more efficient results.
Ensure you’re using appropriate key words and or phrases—terms that are relevant and applicable to your chosen target market. There are loads of free and helpful keyword research tools online that let you find words that people are actually using on their queries. Some can even be narrow down by country, language and others. A good example and widely used keyword suggestion tool is Google AdWords Keyword Tool.
Before submitting your reseller mobile apps, you have to carefully choose the title/name, description and keywords/phrases to use. Also, study the application stores’ rules and restrictions on each of those fields, and of course, be sure to follow them.
Lastly, keep in mind that Search Engine Optimization (SEO) can be applied not only to websites, but also to all social networking sites. As such, you should take advantage of these channels to effectively promote your white label mobile app. Also, while you’re bound by the rules of the app markets, many people would search mobile applications online using various search engines. You want to make sure your website and social media pages are optimized. And don’t forget to include the direct download link!
There have been a lot of handy guidelines and advice about reseller mobile apps that sometimes we get confused and forget even the most basic pointers. Discover below some of the most important things you should keep in mind about white label mobile app development:
- There is an outrageous number of mobile applications available today, all of which are competing to be the next Angry Birds or Instagram. Needless to say, many don’t make it as successfully and some even fail. To succeed, app resellers should really work hard to promote their white label mobile apps. That’s the quickest way to rank high in various app markets.
- Take into consideration that app stores have different approval procedures and timeframes, which may affect your chosen actual launch date. This may cause delay in your schedule by weeks or even months. Keep this in mind so you can adjust your timeline accordingly.
- Before pricing your white label mobile app, think carefully whether generating profits is your main objective or maybe just boosting traffic to your website. If the latter, then consider offering it for free so you can get as many prospects as possible.
- Your number of white label mobile app users will be restricted to your chosen mobile operating system/s. Thus, if you want to reach more potential customers and have a substantial budget, you might want reseller mobile apps that run on multi-platforms, and not just for the iPhone but also for Android devices and others.
- Tablets like iPads are different from smartphones. That means, the type of apps tablets use are also different from those that run on smartphones. iPad apps and other tablet applications generally contain more features for content consumption and productivity, and fewer for games/leisure. Consider this if you want an app both for tablets for smartphones.
Be sure to keep in mind these essential reminders if you’re thinking about becoming an app reseller. For a hassle-free means of reselling mobile applications, choose Bizness Apps white label mobile app reseller solution.
Competing with so many popular iPhone apps out there is never easy, most especially for rookie app resellers and developers. Submitting and forgetting about it certainly never works. Getting your white label mobile app noticed requires some effort. While there are plenty of ways to get your app noticed, here are some of the most important ones:
Aesthetic design – Like any other product, great design plays a critical role in attracting prospective users and making long-term rapport with them. Eye-catching yet functional design is necessary to create a positive first impression, which is crucial in getting your audience’s attention. Content, media, navigation, graphics and other design elements should be compelling to further draw potential users. People should love your design enough for them to constantly tinker with your iPhone app reseller and even suggest it to their friends.
Right category – Aside from being noticeable, your white label mobile app should be easily discoverable. That’s where choosing the right category plays a vital role. Assess its features carefully to determine which category it appropriately belongs. Ideally, include relevant keywords in the app name and description so people would be able to find it in a flash.
Free app – Undoubtedly, offering your mobile application for free is one of the quickest ways to get noticed. Do it upon launching and for a limited time only to create urgency and demand. Sell it for a minimal fee when it has become popular and earned a number of good reviews. Just make sure the paid edition is an upgraded (and improved) version, meaning it’s meatier with exclusive features. Doing so would convince more users to actually download it even if they have to pay for it.
Promotion – Attracting prospects to your white label mobile app involves a great deal of promotion. Spread the word about it using a wide-variety marketing methods. And you need to do this for pre-launch and post-launch to ensure its steady popularity. Some promotion and marketing techniques to consider: Having an app reseller website/blog; promotion via Facebook, Twitter and YouTube; soliciting app reviews, etc.
The most frustrating part for most app resellers is when no one is paying any interest to their white label mobile apps. Blame it on the ridiculous number of iPhone apps on the App Store all vying for people’s attention. But most of the time, you just need to modify a few things about your application. And if you want an efficient and hassle-free way of reselling apps, you’ll surely love our white label mobile app reseller package solution.
Apple App Store, Google Play and many other stores offer millions of mobile applications combined. Nevertheless, not every single app is bound to succeed and become a best-seller. In fact, only very few do. Now, app resellers wonder what makes one sell well. Learn below the top 5 essential qualities of a bestselling white label mobile app.
1. Reliability – White label iPhone apps’ success heavily depends on their overall reliability and consistency in performance. As such, you need to ensure your iPhone app reseller is carefully tried and tested under many different extreme situations. Turned on or off, top-selling apps perform impeccably. Also, it shouldn’t consume much battery juice and CPU. And if it constantly crashes, it won’t hit the top of the charts; it might not even be approved at all.
2. Compatibility – Your white label mobile app should be compatible with whatever mobile platform/s you choose. Remember that each mobile platform or OS has its own set of rules, requirements and work environments. You need to consider these crucial factors so you can provide users the most intuitive and seamless experience. Features that veer away from particular mobile OS standards may just confuse and or annoy users, which can consequently result to poor sales.
3. Speed – People want everything quick and easy—the same goes for white label mobile apps. They hate applications that take too long to load. Make sure your application isn’t packed with excessive media files, as these heavy stuff could really cause sluggish loading process. Fast loading time means under five seconds; over that would likely frustrate users.
4. Uninterrupted – Continuous and no hang time make for a great, top-selling application. In contrast, reseller mobile apps that hang all the time rarely earn a lot of downloads. Thus, your white label mobile app’s general UI (user interface) should always be active and open to prevent hanging/freezing. Proper testing also plays a huge role in ensuring uninterrupted performance.
5. Value – For a white label mobile app to really thrive, it has to deliver some form of value. If not, it’s really pointless pursuing a career in white label mobile development because you’re most likely to fail. Make sure your app is either useful or entertaining (or both) to get more downloads. Besides, a handy and dandy app really encourages people to not only use it frequently, but also recommend it to others.
Keep in mind these top 5 elements that make a successful, top-earning white label mobile app. Get your very own white label mobile app builder today here at Bizness Apps. We provide an all-in app reseller package that you can try out for free.
One of the toughest parts of becoming an app reseller is the actual marketing and selling phase, particularly now that practically all mobile application stores are overflowing with apps of every kind. Not to mention that there are a ton of developers all eagerly selling their applications. However, eagerness can sometimes accompany carelessness and errors, which can then result to poor sales. Save yourself from frustration and hassle by identifying these mistakes so you can avoid them from even happening in the first place. Here are the most common ones:
No free version – It’s totally understandable if you immediately want to earn from your white label mobile app. But then again, you have to remember that getting someone to download your app is difficult enough, more so if they have to pay for it. Have a lite version so people can give your app a try before purchasing the full version. Plus, if users find you free iPhone app reseller version handy, they won’t hesitate to upgrade right away and you’d surely generate more revenue.
Poor description – Along with screenshots and demo videos, top-selling white label mobile apps also usually have good descriptions. If yours don’t instantly appeal and grab people’s attention, don’t be surprised if your app isn’t getting enough downloads. No need to be a wordsmith to be able to write a few interesting sentences. Just and concentrate on describing your app’s best features and benefits.
Overlooking free marketing opportunities – The cyberspace offers a wealth of opportunities for marketing your white label mobile app. Be sure to take advantage of social media marketing, blogging, press release submissions, mobile app reviews and many other online marketing activities. Aside from being free and or economical, these techniques are proven to be effective in promoting reseller mobile apps.
No marketing skills – Of course, when you decided to become an app reseller, you’re expected to have marketing skills. Fret not it you don’t have any. You can easily acquire the knowledge and qualities you need with some hard work and research. Get online to browse unlimited resources about mobile app marketing. Another option is delegating the marketing part to a professional, especially if you don’t have the luxury of time to do it on your own.
Sell more by staying away from these most common mistakes app resellers do when promoting their white label mobile apps. Get your own all-in mobile app reseller package today at Bizness Apps. We offer FREE trial for your complete peace of mind.
Getting a thumbs-up approval from various mobile application marketplaces is one of the biggest challenges app resellers and developers face. The App Store’s “Yes” is known to be most coveted, as it is also the strictest platform. Their approval may be hard to come by, but it’s definitely achievable. Let’s look at how a white label mobile app reseller like you can obtain fast approval:
Check for any bugs – Many apps that get rejected are often because of tech errors and glitches, which can easily be avoided with proper testing. Sure, you’re just reselling it, but it won’t hurt reviewing its overall performance to ensure it’s free of any hiccups before finally submitting it to the App Store.
Supply all the necessary information – Don’t forget to input any crucial data when answering the submission form. Make sure it’s completely filled out. Important information include the following: name, email address, contact number, APIs, app description, icons/logos, images and external links.
Simplicity comes first – Don’t go crazy decorating your white label mobile app with all flashy designs and blings. While you can customize your iPhone app reseller, just keep it simple and functional. Not too generic though because it would highly likely be turned down. Later on, after approval, you can easily include modifications and extra features for your next updates.
Follow rules and restrictions – The App Store is very strict about their set of rules for submitting an app. Though they sometimes appear outrageous, Apple just aims for an amazing UX or user experience every time. Unpublished APIs, technical jargon misspellings, violent/offensive content are just some of the things Apple dislike.
Be original – The App Store is already teeming with a ridiculous number of applications, which means the competition is stiff, especially for rookie app resellers. Your white label mobile app needs to be original for it to stand out and to stay competitive. So let your imagination run wild with unique yet viable ideas in making your iPhone app reseller one-of-a-kind.
Approval of white label iPhone apps usually takes a week or so, but it can also take longer if it gets rejected. You don’t have go through that grueling waiting game. Just follow these handy fast approval tips when submitting your app to the App Store. Bizness Apps offers a complete app reseller solution that you can try out for free!
Undoubtedly, app resellers want their white label mobile apps to do very well on the market. However, the journey toward success is quite tough, as there are just too many applications all aiming to be the next great app. To help you out, here are a few things that make a white label mobile app successful:
Easy to use – App resellers should remember that not all users are adept in technology. In fact, many of them are just familiar with the basics and uninterested in complex apps. As such, you want to choose reseller mobile apps that are simple to use. They should be comparable to Apple products, which are very intuitive, easy to understand and navigate. Or else, your app might end up ignored or deleted.
Eye candy – Looks matter. Plus, people in general love to look at nice things. The same holds true for white label mobile apps. Users want something that’s visually-appealing, an eye candy. But it doesn’t have to be overly colorful, flashy and animated. Keeping a healthy balance between design and functionality is the key.
Affordable – Consumers are always concerned about the price tag. If they can get goods and services for free, they certainly would. That’s why it’s no surprise that many successful white label mobile apps are either free or cheaply-priced. And if your iPhone app reseller is too costly, they may have second thoughts on downloading it.
Updated – Successful reseller mobile apps usually do multiple updates to further improve their performance. Regularly updating your app also brings it into the limelight over and over, which consequently attracts more attention and potential users. Besides, fixing bugs and or adding new features keeps your app competitive.
Positive reviews – The most thriving white label mobile apps are teeming with positive user reviews. They don’t only make your app successful, but they also add credibility and build reputation. Try to solicit/ask for ratings and feedbacks from users and industry influencers (app reviewers, tech bloggers, etc.) whenever possible.
Active promotion – No matter how amazing your white label mobile app is, it wouldn’t be successful without promotion. Besides, active promotion is the fastest way to get it recognized by consumers. So make sure you tell the world about your app using many different marketing avenues. And constantly come up with exciting campaigns to keep your customers hooked and your prospects interested.
Simply remember these pointers above if you want to a sensational, successful white label mobile application. To get you started on this, check out our comprehensive app reseller package. You can try it for free!
The mobile app world is a highly-competitive industry, most especially for app resellers and developers who are just starting out. The App Store, Google Apps Marketplace and other mobile app stores are undeniably composed of millions and millions of mobile applications of every kind—all battling to become the next top app. Here are a few ways to improve your app’s marketability:
1. Come up with a creative, catchy and SEO-friendly mobile app name. This not only boosts name recall, but also its visibility on various search engines and app marketplaces. Besides, no one wants a plain, boring name.
2. Create a video demo of your white label mobile app and publish it on YouTube (much better if you have your own YouTube channel). Of course, link the video back to your website or blog so people can learn more about your application.
3. Give free trials. Take advantage of the fact that consumers love freebies. Doing so also offers them a chance to “test the water” first before actually deciding to upgrade to the full, paid version.
4. As an app reseller, you must also consider writing a press release about the features and benefits of your app. Distribute it to different media companies, including press release sites online like PRWeb.
5. Submit your app or white label Android app to review sites like AppRater, AppVee and many others. Getting reviewed by industry key influencers could offer you more publicity. Furthermore, many avid app users trust these review sites when looking for new mobile apps to download.
6. Get actively involved in social media. Many successful app resellers use the power of social media to promote their white label mobile apps, while also connecting to their audience. Two great platforms to start with are Facebook and Twitter. Be sure to have all your friends and acquaintances create buzz around your mobile app by sharing your social media pages to their network, and posting positive feedback about your app.
With hard work and creativity, earning as an iPhone app reseller is feasible. Enjoy tons of downloads and higher ROI by implementing these simple yet effective app marketing tips and guidelines for app resellers. Learn more about how you can become an app reseller today.