How Bizness Apps Implements World-Class Service
We believe that what sets our company apart from our competitors is our personalized dedication to every partner. “World class service” is not an empty promise at Bizness Apps. This world-class service starts with our communication strategy. A couple of days ago, we shared Part 1 of how we support our white-label partners. This post will provide a Part 2 with additional information on how we deliver this world-class service to our customers.
1. Message Center
Within the Partner Dashboard, you will find the Message Center, the place to find up-to-date information. In order to stay informed about everything Bizness Apps and mobile, make sure to check here frequently.
More specifically, we deliver three types of information within the message center located in your partner dashboard.
- Blog: We aggregate all blogs posts into your dashboard so you can stay up-to-date with our latest content.
- News: Our team will share anything newsworthy with you here, including recent industry developments.
- Updates: This section is dedicated to our platform and product updates, so you know what’s new in the app builder.
In case you are unfamiliar with this area of the Partner Dashboard, check out the screenshot below to find out how you can stay informed:
2. Customer Support Levels
Customer support revolves around our commitment to your success. We want you to be able to get answers or advice as fast as possible, in order to help you succeed in building a mobile business.
- Phone Support: Our phone support hours are Monday to Friday 6am to 6pm (PST). We try to answer your phone calls in real time or respond to voicemails within the hour.
- Email Support: Our email support is available 24/7 with a 2-hour turnaround time within business hours. Note: Anything outside our business/phone hours of operation is a next-day response.
- NEW BizHelp App: While we are officially launching our new support app on May 1st, we are giving our partners early access to this database of answers! BizHelp will be the first resort for all your questions and troubleshooting issues, where you can access how-to videos and help desk articles whenever and wherever you are. All of our communications moving forward will be sent via the app, effective May 1st, 2018! Get early access to the app here:
- PWA: www.bizhelpba.com
- iOS: itunes.apple.com/us/app/biz-help/id1360441226?ls=1&mt=8 or search “Biz Help” in the App Store
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app_bahelpdesk.layout or search “Biz Help” in the Play Store
3. Feedback Path
We value your feedback and are open to hearing your experiences with our platform, our materials, and your clients. So without further ado, meet our amazing management team that you are able to speak to directly. From left to right, Nick, Stephanie, and Rosa.
Nick, Stephanie, and Rosa are always here to help! If you are not satisfied with the customer support responses or feel that we are not getting back to you in a timely manner, please do not hesitate to let us know. Rosa, our Chief Success Officer, says: “All three of us possess a wealth of information and we value all of your feedback. We are happy to hear from you, even if you aren’t completely satisfied.”
Here are the options you have to speak to our management team, make sure to follow the Customer Support Feedback Path in this order:
- Call or email our Support Team (ONLY if this not satisfactory move on to steps 2-4)
- Ask for a Supervisor – Nickmisewicz@biznessapps.com
- Ask for a Director – Stephanie@biznessapps.com
- Ask for our Chief Success Officer – Rosa@biznessapps.com – LinkedIn
4. Webinar Spotlight Series for Resellers
Besides all the ways we share information with our partners, we also want our partners to be able to collaborate with us and each other. As mentioned on the previous blog, we will have a new Webinar Spotlight series. In collaboration with our partners, we will put a spotlight on topics that can directly help you grow your business. We welcome nominations for topics, including areas you might need extra advice or training in. Note: Send your suggestions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The webinar calendar and registration links can be found in the BizHelp App, under the “Webinar” tab. You can register for all the webinars right here! You will also see reminders in the Message Center in your Dashboard.
Bizness Apps’ mission is to deliver world-class service every day, every time. We welcome your feedback and suggestions, so don’t hesitate to reach out to us through all the above channels!