PayPal Express & IDX API Integrations
We’ve rolled out some efficient new API integrations to streamline the app building process even further.
Introducing PayPal Express
Our PayPal express integration now allows users to connect PayPal accounts with a click of a button from within our app builder. What’s changed?
- You no longer need to create a business account to integrate PayPal. You can easily upgrade to a business account OR continue using a personal account.
- A signature_id or api_key is no longer needed. Simply click the “Activate Now” button to begin the integration process.
See the steps and user flow below to familiarize yourself with the process.
1. Click the “Activate Now” button.
2. Enter your email address.
3. PayPal will recognize your email and prompt you to log in. Enter your login info and click “Login.”
4. Once finished, click “Go back to Mobile Apps.” That’s it!
What it is IDX?
IDX is a type of data feed provided with your MLS membership. In some cases, MLS may require you to pay for access to this data feed. IDX typically (but not always) mirrors the data available on your MLS site. If your MLS provides access to this data feed, you may use that access to promote ALL listings on your website, not just your featured listings.
All listings that participate in the Broker Reciprocity (IDX) program with your MLS can be accessed using our service. The IDX Broker application automatically collates, maintains, and displays your local MLS listings. Using IDX Broker allows you to display all MLS listing seamlessly on your own website.
All local MLS listings will display on your website and your contact information. Some restrictions apply based on certain MLS rules.
1. In the Real Estate tab, click Import Listings.
2. Enter your IDX API Key, and click Get Listings.
2. Listings associated with your will begin processing.
3. Check the box next to listings you’d like to import, then click Import Listings.
4. Your listings will import and appear back in the main tab view.
5. Once your listings have been imported, they will continue to sync up using the provided API key.